Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2015

Crochet Level: Car Flowers

Hello! At the moment it is snowing outside my window so imma make this a short post so I can go enjoy the actual snow that we southerners never get to see. So once upon a time I was scrolling down the Pinterest ,surprising I know, and I came across this! Now for my end result :)



Beautiful!! Now here's my slight changes to the pattern:

Round 1: Magic Ring, chain 3, doubles crochet 11 [(12 sts) including startign ch] sl st, joinging new color

Round 2: ch 3, dc in loop with starting chain, 2 dc in each stitch round (24 sts) sl st joing in new color

Round 3: ch 3, 2 dc in next 2 sts, dc once more, fpdc in first row *2 dc in next 3 sts, dc, fpdc in first row* reapeat ** around, dc in last stich, sl st and Finish off (42 sts)


No copyright infringement intended!

No comments:

Post a Comment