Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Crochet: Level Baby





Twas a late night project, on the eve of a baby's birth that I found this glorious pattern. You honestly cannot fathom how much I love this pattern. The stitch used is so simple yet it turns out so elegantly. I have already made another one for one of my church friends, (this one with a purple boarder) but alas, I was to lazy to take a picture. I am in the process of making another one for my own enjoyment but as I started another project, I had to put my third baby blanket down.
 I used one pound Caron yarn, and was able to make two blankets with the white as the main color, one with the blue border you see above, the other with a Red Heart Super Saver Purple yarn. My third blanket is going to have the blue yarn seen above as the main color with a yet to be decided boarder. Pictures Later!!
Happy Yarning!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment