Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Life Update

So, I'm a Junior. It's fun so far. I'm pretty sure school will just cut up all my free time (I'm in marching band and have 3 AP classes) so I might not have that many post coming up, but I do have a photography class and I am hoping that I will be able to learn how to make this blog prettier. I also hope to post pretty pictures.

Quote I like:
"How others see you is not important. How you see yourself means everything."

I like this quote because it tells those with low self esteem, that you are the only one that has the right to have an opinion about you. Your peers or bully's have never walked in your body, heard your thoughts, or lived a day in the life of you. If you feel happy wearing your comfy jeans every Tuesday, do it!! IF you one prone to dresses, even though you think your size is to big, screw it, do it anyway. See yourself as the amazing person you are and be humble enough not to come off like a douche.

Well, that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment